resale (or attempted resale), counterfeit or copy of event tickets is
grounds for seizure and cancellation without any form of compensation.
Offenders could be prosecuted.
Legal Notices/Terms & Conditions:
2. You agree and understand that B&G Events reserves the right to refuse admission to, or remove any person whose conduct management deems disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language or who fails to comply with the event staff, security and or officers. Breach of terms or rules will terminate your right to attend the event without any form of refund.
agree that you are completely and fully responsible for your conduct at
the event. You also understand that alcoholic beverages will be served
and that you are entirely responsible to ensure that your actions during
or after the event do not cause any injury or property damage as a
result. If you are purchasing event tickets for any others, you are
responsible for communicating these terms and conditions to them.
4. You agree that you may be subject to a physical search upon entrance by the event security and or officers. Be notified that no controlled substances, drugs, guns and or knives are permitted on the premises.
5. You agree not to record or transmit any of the event activities or production.
6. The event is considered public and your appearance and actions inside and outside the venue are public in nature which confirms no expectation of privacy with regard to your actions or conduct at the event. B&G is granted the right to utilize your name, image, appearance and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission.
7. If the amount you pay for a ticket or merchandise is found to be calculated incorrect, then B&G will have the right to cancel the order or ticket and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of it being caused by human error or a transactional malfunction of the website.
8. B&G Events reserves the right to change its operating policies and procedures within reason at any time without prior notice to the consumer.
9. Your purchase of an event ticket and or your attendance at the event indicates your acceptance of these terms, limitations of liability and release.
1. All ticket sales are final, NO RETURNS, CREDITS or EXCHANGES will be given.
2. Special Refund Policy: If for some unseen reason an event is rescheduled, B&G Events will notify you of the change and offer a courtesy credit toward the next event held. However, in the rare case that an event would be fully cancelled, B&G will notify you offering either a full refund of the ticket purchase amount or credit toward another B&G scheduled event.
Limitation of Liability:
1. B&G Events shall
not be liable under any circumstances or under any legal theory, whether
in tort, contract or otherwise with respect to the services, event or
any other subject matter for (A) Any direct, incidental, special,
consequential, punitive or exemplary damages including but not limited
to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible
losses (even if B&G has been advised of the possibility of such
damages (B) The cost of procurement of substitute services (C) Amounts
in excess of U.S. $100 in the aggregate for all claims with respect to
the services or event (D) Any matters beyond B&G Events reasonable
2. B&G Events shall have no liability with respect to any of your personal actions as a result of your attendance at an event or as a result of your actions prior to or after the event. 3. B&G Events is not affiliated with nor has agency or employment relationships with any third party service provider used in conjunction with the services or the event.
4. B&G Events has no responsibility for and hereby disclaims all liability arising from the acts or omissions of any such third party service providers.
5. The foregoing limitations shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
consideration of being permitted to access and attend the event, you
hereby agree to release B&G Events, its affiliates, each of it's
and their respective officers, directors, agents, co-branders, other
partners and all employees from all damages (whether direct, indirect,
incidental, consequential or otherwise) regarding any losses,
liabilities, costs and expenses of every kind and nature, known and
unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with disputes between
you and third parties (including other organizers, buyers or
non-organizers) in conjunction with the foregoing release.
2. You hereby waive California Civil Code 1442 and any other applicable law or statue which says in substance "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."